Could this girl like me? Should I ask her out?

So at my work there is a girl who I think is cute. She sometimes comes and talks to me I mean the other day we talked for quite a long time and she didn t go for her break but she might have gone before I arrived. She had nothing to do so I asked her if she wanted to help clean up and she did. She was telling me... show more So at my work there is a girl who I think is cute. She sometimes comes and talks to me I mean the other day we talked for quite a long time and she didn t go for her break but she might have gone before I arrived. She had nothing to do so I asked her if she wanted to help clean up and she did. She was telling me about all the naughty things she does at school like talking back to teachers. And she told me that another guy at work was gay and did some sexual things to another guy. I guess she stands close to me. She is 16 or 17 I think and I have just turned 20 is that a bad thing?? She knows my age. She just seems really nice. She told me she was looking at strip clubs on google when she was bored at school and I teased her and said because you go there and she said every weekend Gota start working there. She makes me laugh and I think I may make her laugh I never really pay attention. She told me one of her teachers hates her and says she is bad and I said you don t seem like a bad person and she thanks me for it. When everyone else is there we don t really talk we just sort of smile at each other as we walk past. I only see her once a week because we have different hours. Should I wink at her or would that be weird? Could she like me? What should I do?
1 answer 1