Why does a pregnant woman look as though she is using the bathroom when she is only giving birth?

Just so We all understand my question, and no it is not a serious question, I sm talking about the position, not the action, meaning I know that sometimes when a woman gives girth things like this tind to happen, so I take this out and just leave the position, if we don't mind, Again not a serious question.

Just an amusing something my mom told me when I was younger and saw both TV and YouTube, the woman always looks as though she is going to take a huge dump, but she is only giving birth.

• g
    Favorite Answer

It's all about geography. And perhaps gravity.

• Harvey Joe5 months agoReport

Both answers here are in fact good points, but this one seems better, where is she living at the time, and just to be clear for David it wasn't just " Only" but you are right, but we men are never gonna do what women can do here, give birth.

• David

"ONLY"? The woman is forcing something twice as large as anything you have ever passed from between her legs...