My bf saw me with food poisoning?

My bf wanted to stop by my place before work and take care of me a little bit. I tried to tell him that I was fine and that he shouldn’t stop by. He stopped by anyway as a surprise. I didn’t want him to see me like that I hadn’t done my hair or makeup and I looked like a mess. I even accidentally farted infront of him. I feel really weird and embarrassed about this and I can’t stop thinking about it

If I were you, I'd marry that man.

He loves you enough that he is concerned about your health. He knows you're ill, he doesn't care whether you are wearing makeup, etc. He knows you don't look like a mess all the time. That is a sign of true love. Appreciate you have a bf that cares that much about you.

He’d known you weren’t feeling well, and while it’s embarrassing, he’d signed up for the task. Hopefully you’ll laugh about it after you’re feeling better.

Where in all this, IS THERE A QUESTION?

Didn't you get an Education???

• Angel

Must be you didn't get an education to see that Al is asking for our opinion and for our reassurance on this situation.

Let it be, Al. He made the offer to stop by; if it's the real thing, he'll be back.

He saw you as you really are, and when you were really down. Now is the test. Seeing you at your worst and still hanging in with means he really cares. You will know the truth, soon.

If he cares about you at all seeing you like that will not bother him, at some point we are ALL going to be in compromising positions like that and if our so can't handle it, why are they even there, get over it.

• alan P

He wanted to support you because you were ill. He wouldn't have expected you to look like you were ready to go out for a party. Relationships are about more than looking good and having fun together. He wants to be with you even when you are sick and not looking your best. Sounds like a keeper to me.

As caring as I am I definitely would have been turned off. I'm not sure what your question here is though.

The best kind of relationship, the only way it can be healthy, is if you both unconditionally love each other, beyond shallow stuff like being seen just the way you are and body functions we all do. There is nothing better than not having to hide yourself in front of someone who loves you and knowing they will still love you no matter what.

That’s okay, he seems like a caring guy