I hate my new job, but it pays extremely well.?

After leaving my previous job of 10years because of work related differences l landed myself a pretty sweet job as a building engineer at a hotel. I've been working there now for 6:months & officially a member of the Union. The perks & benefits are great. With over time & commission pay I average... show more After leaving my previous job of 10years because of work related differences l landed myself a pretty sweet job as a building engineer at a hotel. I've been working there now for 6:months & officially a member of the Union. The perks & benefits are great. With over time & commission pay I average about $1200 a week after taxes. Sounds great on paper, but it isn't.

The work atmosphere is toxic. It's like highschool all over again with the gossip & he said she said. Most of the employees are old timers who are rude & miserable & look for recognitions because of their seniority. Management doesn't know it's left from it's right & things here are unorganized & a cluster phuck.

Not to mention the work environment is fast paced & intense especially when one engineer is on shift for a building that has over 1000 units plus dealing with other issues throughout the facility. The shop that I'm in has no man power so this adds to the stress/frustration. Lastly the guest can be rude ridiculous entitled pricks. Dealing with the guest bullsh!t is a given but all the other things I've mentioned makes this job sick to my stomach.

I'm 38 & I'm not getting any younger. I'm appreciative to high paying job that feeds my wife & I. I always count my blessings. But this place is a little ridiculous for me. Maybe it's because it's my first new job after working at another for 10 years & it's getting to me. I dunno what to do. Only been 6 months I feel it's too soon to be sick of this place.