Why can't you tell that something is disgusting?

• Dejair

... waiting the just opportunity ?

I can always tell if something is disgusting.

It may be they have some mental issues.

Two ways basically. Bythe way it affects my emotions, or the way it affects my senses.

Something may look, smell, sound, disagreeable. Or it could effect my emotions. That is harder to specify as to how. O objective way to measure, only subjective expierence.

It's disagreeable to someone else.

• Please put into context thanks ok?

What exactly are you asking me to deem

Discussing then?

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge

Like the old adage goes, someones one can not see the forest for the trees. Someone can be very close to something and simply not get a very good look that it might be bad.

• ?

Well, its a subjective experience, so a thing is only disgusting if someone is disgusted by it. There's no objective measurement of hiw disgusting something is, you cant take a measurement and get a number ot a scale of disgustingness. The only measure if whether or not something is unpleasent is how it makes us feel. If a person doesnt think something is disgusting, then, for them, at least, it isnt.

• Sandy

pretty sure I can...