I don’t know what to do?

I don’t know how to begin this, but every friend of mine leave me in the end, I am a 14 year old male and I live in Sydney Australia, I was brought up in another country and I flew here when I was 8, I was year 3 back then, and I didn’t have a lot of friends, in year 4 I made 2 new friends but they have to move... show more I don’t know how to begin this, but every friend of mine leave me in the end, I am a 14 year old male and I live in Sydney Australia, I was brought up in another country and I flew here when I was 8, I was year 3 back then, and I didn’t have a lot of friends, in year 4 I made 2 new friends but they have to move because their parent find new jobs, this was the same for year 5. But in 6, after I made 2 new friends, we went to different high schools, at the end of the year and we nearly don’t stay in touch anymore, in year 7, I tried to befriend a lot of friends and I finally found 1 very good friend, I thought this would be the end, but he switched high school at the end of year 8 because he got accepted into entering a better high school, I’m now in year 9 and I am tired of all this, I said I had a lot of friends but I don’t know if they treated me like one because I never get any texts from them, the last text I got asking me to go to the mall with them was around 3/4 year ago. I thought about this for the last few weeks, but just yesterday, (I’m not gonna go into too much detail) my little sister’s friend were chatting with me while she was in her room with her other friend, we first played cards and then we told each other jokes and honestly I felt she had brought back memories of my past because the last time I was this happy and laughing this hard was when I was in year 6, idk why but I feel really empty on the inside now, can someone advise me what to do?
1 answer 1