Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 6 months ago

is it possible to wake up as the opposite gender?

Has this happened to anyone, like legitimately?

No. I don't think your genitals will change while you sleep.

• David

No but it is possible to wake up an idiot.

Ummmmmm no. Assuming by gender you mean sex. If you mean gender as "some daft nonsense I made up" then sure.

It is impossible for humans to change biological sex. Even if you get genital surgery and take hormones, your body and your DNA will still be male.

It can happen to some fish species. They can change their gender at will during their lifetimes.

According to the new SJW definitions of gender, yes it’s possible. You can identify as any gender you want when ever you want. They call it gender fluid.

Humans, well that might have happened somewhere for all I know, not counting surgical anasthesia... but there are animals such as certain fish that can change gender. Clownfish and Bass are examples of that. They can change gender at different points in their lives, based on whether they have bred, and the availability of partners. However fish don't "sleep" in the same way that humans do.

But there also non-fish that do this too, like certain slugs, butterflies, and frogs.

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/photos/a...

I assume by the tone of your question you mean has this even happened by surprise?

Hypothetically; if a person were suffering from multiple personality disorder and one of those personas ordered surgery in a country that asks no questions and has no moral compass. I guess it could be possible, however the scenario is rather unlikely.

I guess it's also possible for a doctor to perform this surgery on a patient in a medically induced coma, but that's the sort of stuff which belongs in a horror movie.

Other than those bizarro examples above I can't imagine a circumstance whereby this could even happen. Even though I guess the situation is possible, I've never heard of this occurring and certainly hope it never does.

• bob?6 months agoReport

I saw one time where someone on Answers was looking for help because they woke up in the opposite Gender's body. it could've been fake. I just want it to happen to me but I know thats not how it works and I'd Have to get a sex change. I just think thats stupid because its not a genuine female body

Yeah. Ask Bruce Jenner. One day, he was a man. The next day, he list his shaft and nuts and became a woman.

• sparrow

I saw a meme, that said, "This is what can happen after eating wheaties", and then showed a picture of Bruce before and after.