Megan asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Why do men get triggered by cat ladies?

Any time I watch a kitten video on YouTube, there’s always some salty *** man saying “why don’t you have a human baby instead”

Because not all women want to be fertilized and have a writhing, screaming rat baby?

I’ve loved cats all my life, if you wanna call me crazy go ahead. I’m not the one wiping a baby’s *** every 2 hours and having to stay up all night breastfeeding a parasite. Why do men get so triggered by independent, single women?

• Kevin
    Favorite Answer

I certainly don't , give me ferrets and dogs over human F**ing beings anytime !! I do not like people in general.

• donnie

I am a man ans I do not so I could not tell you why some people do.

They get triggered when everything isn't about them 100% of the time 24/7. They're the most fragile insecure excuses for human beings.

Plenty of women give pet loving females grief about this too. It's just another example of our shifting social mores where the traditional think kids are normal and the less traditional are making other life plans.

If a man seriously has a problem with a 'cat lady,' the guy should look at himself to see why it's such a crime against humanity in his eyes. Some men never will admit that they fear losing the power they would have had, if women still didn't have legal rights like voting or the ability to work outside their family home. It's not the end of the world or the human race, just the end of some guys' ability to dominate and abuse to the point of murder with impunity.

It's the new word for spinster or old maid, I suppose. I've been married more than once but never had kids, and now I'm in my 60's with 3 cats. I've always had cats as pets. Cats make wonderful, loving pets if they're treated well, and they're easy to care for. The person who thinks cats don't have emotions has obviously never had one.

You call a baby a rat and parasite, you are an "independent, single women" because no sane man would ever have anything to do with you.

It's a good thing you'll never reproduce.

Those cat ladies are very new to society and most likely people will find it odd. As today's society is getting degenerate, such kind of women and men exist. If you are a single mother, don't have kids. Single mothers ruin their sons too much and hook their daughters towards feminism. It's a good idea that you are not having babies. It's fine and better than single women who have kids.

Secondly, cats are the worst animals on planet. I hate cats but I love dogs. Dogs feel emotion, but cats never.

Because they are love cats who are loner pets. Cats suck! They are so detached. I'd rather a dog who like to play and stick to my side and likes to be pet. Dogs rule, cats drool!

• Megan6 months agoReport

Actually dogs drool and they stink

I could care less I don’t like cat ladies because they stink to high heaven.. now that doesn’t mean the cat ladie want get the d but definitely last resort kind of thing.. besides cats poop in a box, in the house! Train the thing go outside