Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 6 months ago

I missed my HS orientation?

Today I had my high school orientation and I missed it because I had to visit my grandma in the hospital... I think they gave out locker combinations and the rest of your schedules. What can I do now? I’m scared I’m gonna get lost and I won’t have anyone to help me out.

Favorite Answer

Go into school about 15 minutes early and go to the front office. Explain the situation and ask for help. Your assigned guidance counselor and or the registrar's office should have a copy of your schedule and any other info you need. You may also be able to download your schedule if you have a student portal. If they don't have time to provide you with your locker info at that time, you may need to go back after school to get all that handled.

• donnie

Many people miss orientation. Maybe talk with the office when you get to school about it.

Go to the front office and ask for help.

Source(s): Captain Obvious

What can you do? Ask the school administrators.