Anxiety while reading?

I get anxious and restless every time i have to read a book, it interferes with my studies, i have to read something 3 times to understand it, what could be my problem

• LP7
    Favorite Answer

ADHD? do you have emotional trauma's unresolved? Consider.Your nervous system might be in shock mode.Preventing your from concentrating for longer periods of time.Try meditation or just some deep breathing for a few minutes,everything out of mind, relax.Then try reading.discipline yourself slowly with repeat process.

Attention deficit issues?

Attention span. I used to be able to focus to read. I'm relearning that and it's about self-control. That is the source of the anxiety.

I have the same thing. I don't know tho, you should probably check with a doctor if you have a learning disability. My advice: divide your amount of reading. For example, read as much as you can for 30 min interval, in between those intervals taking a break. Also underlining/highlighting important parts to recall for whatever it is you're reading it for