Is it rude of me to block the entrance to the bathroom with my golf kart?

I clean bathrooms in a park. I drive around in a golf kart to get to each location. I set my supply bucket. And closed sign in the door eay. So people know its closed. And I'm cleaning. Well, I'm tired of people interrupting my work. And asking if they could use the bathroom. Some people just walk past my... show more I clean bathrooms in a park. I drive around in a golf kart to get to each location. I set my supply bucket. And closed sign in the door eay. So people know its closed. And I'm cleaning. Well, I'm tired of people interrupting my work. And asking if they could use the bathroom. Some people just walk past my sign without saying a word. I started blocking the entrance with my golf kart, so that it would make it extremely difficult for someone to get past it. Especially an older person. I also put my closed sign in front of it. I figured they'd get the message that I really dont want to be disturbed. Am I being a jerk?