I’m just so sick of life. I don’t think I can do this anymore. Homelessness, abuse, depression.?

I really don’t know if I can continue my life like this. I am living in a student building and I wasn’t made aware that I have to vacate in 3 days because the girl i sublet from didn’t renew the lease. I’m facing homelessness. On top of that, I have no job and I’m not really doing much with my schooling. The next... show more I really don’t know if I can continue my life like this. I am living in a student building and I wasn’t made aware that I have to vacate in 3 days because the girl i sublet from didn’t renew the lease. I’m facing homelessness. On top of that, I have no job and I’m not really doing much with my schooling.

The next thing is about my three year relationship. My boyfriend and I are 21 and have been together for three years. All we ever do is fight but I really and truly love him. Whenever I cry, he gets mad and says he doesn’t care about my sob story. He calls me names when we fight and it’s clear that he would rather be with his friends over me. He isn’t allowed to spend the night because of his mother yet his siblings have been able to travel the world and do whatever they please. I am at the end of my rope and I have never been this depressed before.

I’m no longer at the point in life where I want it just to change. I sort of just want it to end but I wouldn’t kill myself. This pain and misery hasn’t just started. No matter how hard I’ve tried, my life has been horrible. Growing up broke with 7 siblings and feeling ugly and nobody ever liking me. I have never been good enough for anyone and me not being enough for my boyfriend is the nail in the coffin for me. There doesn’t seem like there’s anything more for me.