Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

Why aren't questions showing up on the screen when I hit submit and have to go the question list to see it?

• P
    Favorite Answer

Captcha glitch

😡

• P

Thank you for ba

Yes........same with answers....you have to check every damn time to see if they even posted,.

Now I have to copy each answer.........go back to see if it posted........ and half the time, it hasn't.

same with asking a question............you have no idea if it was sent or not.........so you hit submit again, and it posts twice.

I've also noticed that they no longer TELL you when you hit the daily answering limit.........

they simply won't post **ANY** of your answers anymore......so many how many times you go back and re-try.

They USE to flash a message, saying you have hit the limit. Apparently not so anymore.

• .

It's a new glitch. Just refresh your screen after you Submit, and it should show up just fine (it's been happening to me all week).

• Daniel

Likely a Glitch with Yahoo Answers that may be why thats Happening

Glitch - and the same happens when I submit an answer. I have to go check it's posted. If I ask a question, it get's asked twice, so likewise, I have to go check it's been posted, and delete the extra one!! Time consuming and it's time this glitch was fixed.

• It is a recent glitch. You just have to refresh the page to get it to show.

First, try refreshing the page to make it appear. If not, add an update.

It’s a glitch that has been going on a few days, same with answering