Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

Why aren't questions showing up on the screen when I hit submit and have to go the question list to see it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Captcha glitch

😡

• P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Thank you for ba

• 6 months ago

Yes........same with answers....you have to check every damn time to see if they even posted,.

Now I have to copy each answer.........go back to see if it posted........ and half the time, it hasn't.

same with asking a question............you have no idea if it was sent or not.........so you hit submit again, and it posts twice.

I've also noticed that they no longer TELL you when you hit the daily answering limit.........

they simply won't post **ANY** of your answers anymore......so many how many times you go back and re-try.

They USE to flash a message, saying you have hit the limit. Apparently not so anymore.

Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's a new glitch. Just refresh your screen after you Submit, and it should show up just fine (it's been happening to me all week).

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Likely a Glitch with Yahoo Answers that may be why thats Happening

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Glitch - and the same happens when I submit an answer. I have to go check it's posted. If I ask a question, it get's asked twice, so likewise, I have to go check it's been posted, and delete the extra one!! Time consuming and it's time this glitch was fixed.

• It is a recent glitch. You just have to refresh the page to get it to show.

• 6 months ago

First, try refreshing the page to make it appear. If not, add an update.

• 6 months ago

It’s a glitch that has been going on a few days, same with answering

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.