Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

I absolutely have no motivation to workout, how do i fix that?

I do a one hitter and turn on some music---works great for me--

Not everyone needs to workout. It's actually a failed USA, USDA program Healthy People 2010 that was reborn as the same name 2020 that had goals of reaching public health stats by those years that created his culture of fitness. The funny thing is it became an exercise in evolution or more aptly, eugenics. The rich. fit, smart people got fitter and the sad, fat, ugly people felt bad about themselves, starved to death, and bought useless crap to try and fit in.

Don't take my vocabulary as a personal insult but working out isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's something some people like to do. If you are serious about better health it's something you should do. But it is far from "cool" the way the USDA program has programed us to think it is. Frankly, those people are just in the way, playing with their phones sitting on things in the gym.

break your heart boiiii

Look for a good pre workout supplement it will help a lot and it will help get you up and going and you'll be ready to workout, look up pictures of people that inspire you to wanna get back in shape, raise your arms above your head all the way and suck in your belly just to remind yourself this is what i will look like in time if i keep up with my diet and exercising five days a week it's nice to have inspiration from others but sometimes seeing that on ourselves just makes it to where we are even more motivated to go for it.

Motivation can't be given to a person, it has to come from the inside. So we are either motivated or we have to force ourselves to do things. Like exercise, in your case.

usually, i drink caffeine before working out

Music. Or watch a TV show you enjoy.

Find something you enjoy that involves exercise. Swimming, hill-walking, canoeing or whatever. I find going to the gym intensely boring, so I go on 10 mile hikes across hills and forests. I enjoy the exercise while not being bored out of my mind. I have no issues with motivation as a result.

just wait till you do and then work out

give a friend your money and tell them to give it back when you work out