VAA
Lv 4
VAA asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

How can we as a nation deal with Donald Trump in office for four more years?

I am not a Democrat but an American citizen who is extremely worried about what will happen if he is elected again. There has been so much violence and hate, how can we sustain?

Update:

Wow, I thought only the "left" spewed the hate....plenty of hate posted here by his supporters.

Update 2:

My point exactly....so much hate from both sides

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best answer

Yeah, this prosperity seems to be pissing a lot of people off.

But I don't think that getting rid of President Trump will eliminate the left's violence and hate. And we can't give in to that violence and hate. Giving into a bully only enables and encourages the bully. Giving in to the left by removing such an effective and truly competent President will not eliminate the hate and the violence of the left.

• Zhu
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

Trump is insane. He makes Mike Pence look good. I suppose Republicans deserve him but the rest of America does not.

• 3 months ago

Only if we don't elect a failed centrist like Biden or Hillary. Then and only then, Trump can get his *** thrown on the lawn with his stuff kicked to the curve.

• 3 months ago

I would love it!!!~

• 3 months ago

simple. a poor nation stays tuned into what they believe is wrong. a strong nation, tunes into preparing for the next federal election.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Nick
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

He won’t get another term so you have nothing to worry about. I don’t even think he will be renominated: he’s universally hated by everyone except the Russians. They love him.

• 3 months ago

Who is this "we" you speak of? LOL Do you have a mouse in your pocket? LOL

• david
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

We are not guaranteed 4 more years of Trump.

The first step in survival is to work to get a Democrat elected to replace him.

The 2nd step is to work to get all Republicans in Congress voted out and replaced by Democrats.

=== Trump is almost powerless without the backing of Congress.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Hide in your basement

• 3 months ago

We survived violence and hate through two terms of Obama. We’ll manage.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

maybe by stopping hating

• Zhu
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

That's too smart for partisan nitwits.

• sam
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Vote the supporting GOP OUT.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.