Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 12 months ago

I moved schools out of state my senior but if I back to original school will they let me back in ?

My relative Is allowing me to live when her but she doesn’t live in my old school district. And the school still has my transcripts but I don’t know if they would let me back in.

3 Answers

  • drip
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

    Our HS are at high capacity, so they do not allow in any student who does not live in their boundaries to attend.

    You would need to ask the school. Make sure to take ell them you went there and are in your senior year.

    Your relative may need legal guardianship of you.or your parents may need to register you. You need to call the school and ask. Or have your parents or relative call.

  • 12 months ago

    If it is a public school and you legally reside in their residential zone they must let you back it (I'm pretty much sure this is true in every state, but each state makes their own rules - some places allow for overflow if school become overpopulated)

  • Lili
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

    Probably yes, if you agreed to pay tuition, which is normally required of students who don't live in the district. Make inquiries at the district office.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.