Cerebro asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

be honest, would you trust leaving your daughter alone with donald trump?

let's say you visit the white house and the presdient is around he sees you greets you and offers to baby sit your kid while you complete your visit

Hell no, I wouldn’t trust that degenerate with my dog.

i dont see why not

Absolutely. You leftist pedophiles projecting your fantasies on the President. You're pretty sick.

• BlackAdder

Laughing here. 'Disagreeing' with the accusation that the President is a pedophile is not triggered, friend. Now, if I were to throw a fit and start calling you names, that might be triggered. But nice try. :)

As a society we have NO OTHER PLAN!

A guaranteed minimum income, or the casting coach, Cosby, Woody Allen, Epstein Weinberg...The boss class.

we leave girls to the boss class.

"According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with European Americans 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost EIGHT times higher than European Americans, and the victim rate SIX times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of European Americans victims killed by European Americans, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_th...

• Patrick

True - though liberals like to pretend it's not. BTW: Thanks for the link.

YES.....................

LOL: Fat Donnie & J. Epstein's Babysitting Service!

• Dze

yeah i would .. alot more than i would your typical psycho satan worshipping child molesting politician these days .. almost all of them are like that ...trump is pretty normal compared to them in my estimation ...

• 6 months agoReport

Right, Fat Donnie hanging out on Epstein's pedo fantasy island . . . .

Don't you love how racist people say non-racist people are always race bating, check out the butt hurt on the "Most white people ... " dude. Well they certainly aren't making it about race are they, not anything to even do with your question- which I will answer now.

No I wouldn't leave any woman alone around Trump, he's a sexual predator.

Yes.

Am pretty sure if I had one, she'd whoop his a$s and put him in the hospital. 😄

Then Pelosi would reign once Pence croaked.