Can eating honey before bed cause weird dreams?
I took a teaspoon of honey before I went to bed, (I read somewhere honey can help you fall asleep). It did help me sleep, but at the same time I ended up having a weird dream. Is that a coincidence?
- dewcoonsLv 712 months agoFavourite answer
Only way to tell would be to repeat the honey and see if you have weird dreams the second time.
- WinterRoseLv 712 months ago
Well all I can say is I've been interpreting dreams since the cows came home, and I have never heard that one before!! Honey causes dreams? I don't think so!
- PatriciaLv 712 months ago
No one needs to eat honey, ever. It's pure sugar.
- Ender772Lv 712 months ago
its not a coincidence...but its also not because of the honey....its because it was food, and sugar
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous12 months ago
There is no food that can cause weird dreams. It's a myth and a coincidence.