ROOMMATE ISSUES: Is it ridiculous to leave a rinsed dish in the sink for less than a day?

In my short lunch break between classes I had a bowl of soup before I had to rush to my next class. I rinsed the bowl spoon and sink and left the bowl in the sink. I had a long evening and was very busy with work and homework coming in around 1 AM and my roommate says “I will literally cry if you don’t wash that... show more In my short lunch break between classes I had a bowl of soup before I had to rush to my next class. I rinsed the bowl spoon and sink and left the bowl in the sink. I had a long evening and was very busy with work and homework coming in around 1 AM and my roommate says “I will literally cry if you don’t wash that bowl right now” and I explained to her I had a long day and I am going to sleep but I’ll get to it tomorrow. The next day I get done with class around noon and plan to take care of it then and as soon as I walk in the door she immediately says to me thank goodness you’re back you need to wash your dishes now. Like first of all I didn’t even get a second to breath, it’s not like there’s gross old food on it I literally had rinsed it off. This is our first week living together and I’ve cleaned up after myself so it’s not like this was the breaking point for me being the biggest slob in the world because I’m not. But she’s such a neat freak that I feel like I am walking on eggshells in my own home. I have never been a perfectly clean person but knowing how she is I have been trying SO hard to be as neat as possible but it’s still not good enough for her. I just don’t know what to do. I hate that I feel like I can’t live in my own place without getting yelled at. Am I overreacting?? And this is just one example. I just can’t live up to her standards without making myself miserable.