How to convince parents to switch schools?

I want to switch schools back to my old school. I used to go to the school I’m currently going to before I moved and hated it, I got into trouble and got involved in partying and drinking and just becoming someone who I wasn’t. Then we moved and 6 months later moved back to the old city where I started. But I don’t... show more I want to switch schools back to my old school. I used to go to the school I’m currently going to before I moved and hated it, I got into trouble and got involved in partying and drinking and just becoming someone who I wasn’t. Then we moved and 6 months later moved back to the old city where I started. But I don’t want to get involved in all the partying and i know it will lead me to doing it again so I want to go back to my old school where I had better people surrounding me where I wouldn’t get caught up in partying. The education system is a lot better at my old school too I feel I can grow and learn more there too. I can drive myself and it’s a 24 minute drive from my house but my mother is worried about the winters. How do I convince her to let me go back to my old school? Please help me.
1 answer 1