How to convince parents to switch schools?

I want to switch schools back to my old school. I used to go to the school I’m currently going to before I moved and hated it, I got into trouble and got involved in partying and drinking and just becoming someone who I wasn’t. Then we moved and 6 months later moved back to the old city where I started. But I don’t want to get involved in all the partying and i know it will lead me to doing it again so I want to go back to my old school where I had better people surrounding me where I wouldn’t get caught up in partying. The education system is a lot better at my old school too I feel I can grow and learn more there too. I can drive myself and it’s a 24 minute drive from my house but my mother is worried about the winters. How do I convince her to let me go back to my old school? Please help me.

• donnie
    Favorite Answer

Well if your parents are set in stone on something there is not much you can do. Respectively asking will probably end up getting you in trouble. Just don’t do it and hold firm. That’s the best I got for you sorry. If you have explained it to your parents then that’s the best you can really do.