Why are Scorpios always defense?

The past few questions were relating to Scorpio men and women the Scorpios commented back with aggression to ask my question again why do Scorpios accuse you of things that aren’t true is this the way Scorpios are rejecting you if so that’s messed up and I hope they rot Atleast Leo’s like it when somebody talks smack to them I’m new to this app and I would imagine with Scorpios boring lifestyle they be trolling this app why do Scorpios accuse you of things that aren’t true curse you Scorpios

they are very protective

Because they might got a lot of enemies at the moment. Who are trying to trip them up so they just assume it’s them.

Any sign can be defensive,Sparky.

That wasnt aggressive. If you took it out of context as defense, you're a pussy. Crybaby. Why are you so sensitive?

• Jr

Your question is just all over the place. Try using some proper grammar next time

Source(s): Scorpio Sun, Mars, Venus, Mercury, Pluto
  • Kathy

Anyone can be on the defense, no matter what their Zodiac sign is.

Horoscopes are myths