What does my dream mean?

I had a dream last night where my boyfriend was cheating on me with my cousin. Me my family and boyfriend were at my old house, my cousin was showing off her new car and all of a sudden my boyfriend and cousin disappears i go inside to look for them it's a three bedroom house first I look in the first bedroom... show more I had a dream last night where my boyfriend was cheating on me with my cousin. Me my family and boyfriend were at my old house, my cousin was showing off her new car and all of a sudden my boyfriend and cousin disappears i go inside to look for them it's a three bedroom house first I look in the first bedroom no one in there second bedroom my mother is in the second bedroom third bedroom I heard the tv on so I go in there my grandmother is watching tv I go closer and my boyfriend and cousin are kissing on the floor for one I'm mad because my grandmother knows he's my boyfriend she doesn't say stop or anything second part of the dream I'm holding a baby and she's smiling WHAT DOES THIS DREAM MEAN HELP PLEASE
4 answers 4