what does my dream mean?

I had a dream last night where my boyfriend was cheating on me with my cousin. Me my family and boyfriend were at my old house, my cousin was showing off her new car and all of a sudden my boyfriend and cousin disappears i go inside to look for them it's a three bedroom house first I look in the first bedroom no one in there second bedroom my mother is in the second bedroom third bedroom I heard the tv on so I go in there my grandmother is watching tv I go closer and my boyfriend and cousin are kissing on the floor for one I'm mad because my grandmother knows he's my boyfriend she doesn't say stop or anything second part of the dream I'm holding a baby and she's smiling WHAT DOES THIS DREAM MEAN HELP PLEASE

Such dreams represent "a situation where you feel u r being cheated by ur partner and consider him as dishonest

The baby is representative of responsibility. The cousin with the new car isn't so much about her, but that she represents someone who you may envy for having more to offer than you do to keep your man. This is a classic relationship insecurity/anxiety dream. Don't dwell on it, to do so only harms your self-esteem more.

The negative side of this dream shows you that you have, some insecurities and trust issues like most people, you are running from room to room which isn't solving the problem but rather leaving you to solve this mystery of your own soul.

Now it also reveals that your boyfriend is controlling, and possibly a narcissist.

So let's step back, the positive meaning of this dream is that you solve this mystery, you overcome it because the baby represents your new beginning not an actual baby but your freedom, weather you breakup with the bad boyfriend or you become happy that he may be happier with your cousin or someone else.

• Rich

I am not sure what your dream means, but what I can tell you for sure is that Bible says whoever engages in fornication (sex outside of marriage) will be cast to the pits of hell where the fire is never quenched and the worm never dies.

Instead of figuring out this dream I hope you will go to YouTube and watch the testimony from Mario Martinez that was in that place called hell = man sees unthinkable horrors in hell.

God loves you and Jesus die to pay for you sins. Why don't you repent of all fornication and ask him to wash those sins away. No pleasure on earth is worth going to that place.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his child. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen