Would you be more likely to vote for trump if Nikki Haley replaced Pence on the ticket?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • KaleyK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Whether or not I vote for Trump is not dependent on the VP candidate. It is dependent on the democrat candidate for President. For example, in 2016 Trump was a terrible candidate for President, yet the democrat party managed to find a worse candidate.

• 6 months ago

If the Democratic Party candidate was a dead cat, I would vote for it over The Cheeto every single time.

Trump is a criminal, a lunatic, a total idiot, a sociopath and an utter liar and narcissist. His death cannot come soon enough. May it be slow and very, very painful.

• Juan6 months agoReport

Yeah same. i would have given you the best answer but you submitted it too late

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I would NOT for him, no matter who is running mate is.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nikki Haley is better than Pence. Trump has never and will never get my vote. He has no morals.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I wouldn't vote for Trump if you held a gun to my head.

Anyone who still supports the orange monster is either delusional, a brainwashed Fox viewer or a Russian. Which are you?

• 6 months ago

No. You couldn't pay me enough money to vote in a man who is determined to destroy the constitution and our democracy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.