What do you do when your to-do list is too long to accomplish in one day? How do you manage your time?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Prioritize the list and get the most important things done first.

• 6 months ago

Divide the tasks into chunks. I prefer to tackle the most annoying or challenging ones first, so they’re out of the way. That way, if they’re all not completed, I have less annoyance the following day. Obviously each day acquires new tasks and challenges that can also be frustrating, but you’ll have made progress.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I put the most important things at the top of the list and work through slowly, dealing with my tasks a small bite at a time.

Remember: INCH IS SINCH BUT YARD IS HARD.

• 6 months ago

my list is ongoing and really never ends--I just promise to do three things off of it each day.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kaz
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

That happens to me a lot, as I have a lot on my plate. I just pick the most urgent (or important) and get that done, and try to accomplish the rest the next day, or as soon as humanly possible.

• 6 months ago

I just get on with things It's never a problem for me my friend.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

factor the list, re-schedule, re-assign, drop tasks, check things off anyway even if I didn't complete them, look for multi-tasking opportunities,.

For example, I've taken my share of 5 - 15 minute or more conference calls while sitting on the bowl.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I just prioritize. Do the most important first. What is at the bottom of the list just has to wait till tomorrow.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.