What do you do when your to-do list is too long to accomplish in one day? How do you manage your time?

Prioritize the list and get the most important things done first.

Divide the tasks into chunks. I prefer to tackle the most annoying or challenging ones first, so they’re out of the way. That way, if they’re all not completed, I have less annoyance the following day. Obviously each day acquires new tasks and challenges that can also be frustrating, but you’ll have made progress.

I put the most important things at the top of the list and work through slowly, dealing with my tasks a small bite at a time.

Remember: INCH IS SINCH BUT YARD IS HARD.

my list is ongoing and really never ends--I just promise to do three things off of it each day.

• Kaz

That happens to me a lot, as I have a lot on my plate. I just pick the most urgent (or important) and get that done, and try to accomplish the rest the next day, or as soon as humanly possible.

I just get on with things It's never a problem for me my friend.

• RockIt

factor the list, re-schedule, re-assign, drop tasks, check things off anyway even if I didn't complete them, look for multi-tasking opportunities,.

For example, I've taken my share of 5 - 15 minute or more conference calls while sitting on the bowl.

• audrey

I just prioritize. Do the most important first. What is at the bottom of the list just has to wait till tomorrow.