Why is it when straight men enjoy their sexuality it's offensive and objectification yet when a lesbian does it. It's okie dokie?

When I went for my 23rd birthday. I remember my bisexual anutie came along and I think she was more into women that night because she kept saying "she's hot" and "she's fit" about random women. (granted my auntie was drunk and just got out of a relationship with a man). Was she... show more When I went for my 23rd birthday. I remember my bisexual anutie came along and I think she was more into women that night because she kept saying "she's hot" and "she's fit" about random women. (granted my auntie was drunk and just got out of a relationship with a man). Was she objectfying all the women at that club? I mean no one there got offended by her and she was the soul of the party that day. But still.. was it objectfication when she did it?

Yet if a guy does that. His a raging misgoygnist?. I don't understand how a male finding the female form as sexually attractive means they hate women or think lesser of them. Just because straight men like me find women to be attractive doesn't mean I think lesser of women. Why do Feminists think this is the case?

I don't see the difference between a group of women (mostly teen girls) giggling to each other about some cute boy they all like compared to a bunch of men (mostly teen boys) telling each other how they all find this some woman to be hot. I don't see the harm in either one.

To me the Feminists who get angry at men expressing attraction to women are fat and ugly women who can't get male attention themselves and are jealous of the attractive women who do get male attention. Just like all the fat self proclaimed nice guy™️ trilby wearing Neckbeards like the guy in my profile pic who can't get a woman at all and call every man who does get female attention as a "Chad" or a "Douchebag" out of jealousy