If you knew you were going to be sent to an extremely painful Hell for All Eternity, what would you like to be the Instrument of Torture?

For some reason the book of Revelations makes me think of molten diamonds. But I'm sure MY Hell would be like the center of the sun. But, but, but, I also know MY Hell gets infinitely worse...for ALL Eternity.

So, seeing as though I will be consumed by an unquenchable flame, so to speak, I'd honestly like to know what the center 9f the sun feels like. A quasar. A gamma ray burst. The singularity of a supermassive black hole. Hell, maybe even the pressure and heat of the singularity that expanded into the Cosmos.

If I'm going to burn, I'd like to be burned by what I loved

Favorite Answer

That’s hot....lol. Like Dante meets Stephen Hawking....in a Robert Rodriquez movie. Yep. I wanna go out that way too.

Not really something to joke about.

As an adult, my worry of places like hell are on par with my concern about spending time in Mordor, and for the exact same reason.

Not to worry. The book of Revelations (sic) was written by an alcoholic mortal human imprisoned with a death sentence on an island awaiting execution. His revelation was the result of delirium tremens after he was forbidden alcohol.

Additionally, Hell is not mentioned in the original New Testament. The Greek words "Tartarus", "Hades", and the Hebrew "sheol" were mistranslated as Hell after Augustine created the concept of Hell and included it in Christian dogma in the 5th century.

• Tor6 months agoReport

What ever you say, gay boi.

Say "no" to drugs, kid.

~