Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 6 months ago

What is the best defence royalists can put forward for why Prince Andrew continued to visit Epstein’s homes after Epstein had been convicted?

...of crimes with teenaged girls, and had served a sentence for that conviction? Why would Andrew continue to be at this man’s homes?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There's no defence for "royalty". It's a total anachronism in a modern society. The concept of someone ruling over a country because of an accident of birth is beyond idiotic. Look where it happens in the world.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Well said, STEPHEN. Take no notice of Sir Prince Snowflake. He's a weasel.

• 6 months ago

Andrew has always being a sleazebag sort of bloke ,right from when he was acquainted with other sleazy people like koo stark . i dunno why people are surprised that he's a kiddy fiddler type rat.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The only defense is that Andrew was not aware of what Epstein was doing. Not everyone who were friends/acquaintances of Jeffrey Epstein acted the same way that he did.

• 6 months ago

Prince Andrew will have to sort out his own mess. Nobody else knows what is true and what is not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • He's a peado and can't control his urges. Case dismissed!

• 6 months ago

Have you seen/read about those houses? They are way COOL! If I was a Prince, I would dally about in them. Those are really cool places.

• Rico
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Tenancy agreements still stand when the property owner is in prison

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They don't need a defence when the globalists have had their main pimp, Epstein whacked mafia-style. As for me, my best defence is the Sgt. Schultz defence, 'I know nothing!'

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I would have thought it was obvious why he was there. They didn't call him Randy Andy for nothing. He's an arrogant waste of space.

• Mercury
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

A lot less waste of space than you.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The Royal Family are degenerates and are even suspected of involvement in the Jack the Ripper murders of 1888.

You knows what they get up to behind closed doors? Princess Di said she had a revelation that would shock the world and was dead before she could reveal the truth.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He doesn't need to defend his friendships!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.