What does it mean to see a puppy get hit by a car?

Okay so I left somewhere with my dad and we were driving on the highway when I saw a puppy running around in the street. I was yelling at my dad to stop the car but he couldn t cause there were no stop signs but all I could see was the puppy running around trying not to get hit. Finally we came to a red light (all... show more Okay so I left somewhere with my dad and we were driving on the highway when I saw a puppy running around in the street. I was yelling at my dad to stop the car but he couldn t cause there were no stop signs but all I could see was the puppy running around trying not to get hit. Finally we came to a red light (all this happened in about 8 seconds; the puppy wasn t speed running) and I jumped out the car to try and bring it back with me but it kept running away because it was scared. The light changed to green and I couldn t save it, I had to run back to the car in order not to stop traffic. But when I looked out the back window the puppy was laying on the ground still alive, then another car came and ran over it s legs. I yelled out for my mom (not a typo) and fell back into the car and started bawling my eyes out. After that I woke up and honestly that had to be one of the worst feelings I ve ever had after a dream. :(
6 answers 6