Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Is it really a surprise to Americans that Donald Trump is Antisemitic?

54 Answers

Relevance
  • Zack
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No surprise. Trump hates everyone.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Trump is a big fat moron.

• 5 months ago

Not at all. Usually other like-minded people are.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

He ***** mexicans in the ***

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

How? Because he recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, something no other President would do? Because he's good friends with Netanyahu? Because he calls out the Gang of 4 for THEIR antisemitism and hatred of Jews and Israel? Please explain.

• ...Show all comments
    • Beau Jest
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

As his statement shows he has contempt for the vast majority of Jews. What he likes are fascists.

• 5 months ago

I mean Bernie Sanders is Jewish and he knocks on him all the time. I don't think for ethnicity reasons, but Trumps stance on Israel has obviously been a strawman argument to their authoritarianism even though politicians don't wanna admit it.

• 5 months ago

i dont think he actually cares about your race as long as you work hard

• 5 months ago

I think these comments are tantamount to libel. A lot of this is disrespectful to the office. Some of you need to arrested for instigation of harm.

• 5 months ago

He is? He sure doesn't act like it.

But he IS Trump. You can accuse him of being anything from a Christian to a Satanist or even a Jew, and people will believe it.

• ...Show all comments
    • 5 months agoReport

The demon want Jews children blood and soul by Oct 9th 2047 (judgement day)
      Doomsday? Ask Mayan cos he awaken in 2012

You didnot expect judgement day even book of life already exist?
      https://warcraftking.tumblr.com/post/187143291834/millions-of-hong-kong-people-are-queuing-up-to-get

• 5 months ago

well.... it's not like his critics are ever going to talk about jobs & the economy except to wish for Americans to suffer..... is it?

• ...Show all comments
    • 5 months agoReport

The demon want Jews children blood and soul by Oct 9th 2047 (judgement day)
      Doomsday? Ask Mayan cos he awaken in 2012

You didnot expect judgement day even book of life already exist?
      https://warcraftking.tumblr.com/post/187143291834/millions-of-hong-kong-people-are-queuing-up-to-get

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.