anya asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

I am a Sagittarius women dating a Taurus man he s 40 and i am 25 do you guys think is a good match?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

nothing wrong .............

• 6 months ago

Ignore the absolute nonsense called astrology and ask yourself if you and your partner are happy. If you are, its all good.

Astrology fails people every day.

• Snoopy
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Yes. They get along fine.

• 6 months ago

Taurus moon sign is not compatible with sagittarius moon sign and age difference of 15 years means most likely that one of the partner may have to stay alone for a long time after the demise of the other partner. Ruler of Taurus is Venus is enemy of Jupiter, the ruler of Sagittarius. The malefic 6-8 placement (Shadashtaka) also arises in Taurus-Sagittarius pair which is also Earth sign-Fire sign pair. Sagittarius women should pair best with those having moon sign as Aries or Leo.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No real astrologer compares Signs for compatibility.. Because while that technique is easy to use, and therefore easy to make money off of the public with ... it doesn't work. And real astrologers rely on repeat business and word-of-mouth, so they MUST use techniques that work.

Unfortunately, real astrology requires the exact time of birth, the full birthdate, and the place of birth. And for compatibilty, it requires that for both people.

If you have that information, this site will give you a free synastry (compatibility) report..

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-o...

But understand that all real relationships end up having problems, and what makes them last is how emotionally-mature both parties are.

And that all synastry comparisons show both harmony AND discord ... so astrology cannot predict IF you two can overcome the discord. It can only point out WHY the discord happens (the inner emotional needs that aren't getting met), which may or may not help the couple work with the discord. However, until you've dated long enough FOR the problems to start up, synastry is of little value. Which is why (before I retired) I always used to tell my astrology clients wanting a synastry to not waste their money UNTIL the problems started. And often the couple just broke up instead, so they never needed to spend money on the synastry.

Don't bother with Sun sign astrology (the planet whose location you find from looking up the month-day of birth on a list is only the Sun ... just 2% of the entire birthchart) ... it is just a commercial gimmick to make money writing for people who don't know better, don't know what astrology actually is.

One woman with Sun in Sagittarius might get along great with one man whose Sun is in Taurus, but yet be an absolute disaster with another man who also has Sun in Taurus. You have to do the synastry to know how bad the discord will be.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Mmm earth and fire.... A volcanooo

• Snoopy
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

That's not bad.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

nothing wrong with it as long as youre both over 18

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.