Do you love all 4 categories equally?

a) very poor children

b) disabled children

c) senior citizens

d) healthy and middle class adults

Favorite Answer

The same as any parent loves all their children that are different from one another

Why only four categories? How about visitors from another dimension? People who like Rutabagas?

I do not "LOVE" any category .

• rick

I'm retired. I don't have to please anyone but me. I raised my kids. I don't like kids, any more. Most senior citizens are not interested in activities that I like. I only love the female ones that enjoy sex. Middle class adults voted for Trump. I don't like them either.

• Janet

Yes I do. .........

• RP

Sure, but remember, unconditional love is love without strings, but it does take many different forms and shapes depending upon the purveyor and the recipient(s), not to mention their relationship.

• Peggy

I give the same respect to all people providing they give me no reason to not respect them. I feel that is how it is meant to be. You use the word love but that word differs in meaning so, in the context of your question, I prefer the word respect. I hope that's O.K. with you.

yes, thats the way it should be, people are equals

• Thomas E

As long as they behave themselves!

• Sal*UK

Why not? They are all human beings

• Possum

I don't "love" people I don't know. As far as respecting people, everyone deserves respect, unless they act in a way that makes them disrespectful.