Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Why do the left claim that the right are "Russian Trolls" when the left are in love with communism which was made popular in Russia?

Since they always claim to love Communism, they're truly the russian trolls since they're supporting an ideology that was made famous by VI Lenin in Russia.

• Zirp

Most of the left is not in love with "work according to ability, receive according to need"-economy.

Leftist will call you a russian troll when they can't believe you are really as stupid as your question/answer suggests.. for instance when you claim that present-day Russia has a communist economy

• Marduk

Well seems to me, you are obfuscating!!

As I am sure you must know, Russia has not been a communist state since 1991. The actual change was really several years prior to that, but that is the official date.

• Saying that the USSR was not a communist state because "They didnt hit every single perfect principle of Karl Marx's beliefs" is just like saying the US isnt truly capitalist because it doesnt have a total free market.

Jeez...You really have no idea what left wing or liberal ideology is. You’re entire opinion is based off what a talking head conservative told you how liberals think and it shows

🤦‍♂️You are not much of a deep thinker are you

I mean it’s at the point where I, a liberal can tell you, you’re wrong, that I do not support or love communism....yet being the partyline hack you are, you won’t believe me. You’d rather believe what your party tells you how I think. You realize how retarded that is?

• joshua3 months agoReport

Nothing else to add? No more partyline hack rhetoric come backs??

• What are you trying to say? Try using logic and complete sentences next time.

I think it's because of all the Russian propagandists that the Republican complex has been hiring for the last few years.