Why do bullies target me?

Bullies always target me no matter where I am or who I'm with. Other people don't seem to have this problem. I don't understand. They throw up the middle finger at me, look at me and roll their eyes, laugh at me, whisper about me, attack me, stop and stare at me. Make rude comments like "why are... show more Bullies always target me no matter where I am or who I'm with. Other people don't seem to have this problem. I don't understand. They throw up the middle finger at me, look at me and roll their eyes, laugh at me, whisper about me, attack me, stop and stare at me. Make rude comments like "why are you so ugly" "what the f*ck is she looking at" "do you have a problem" "want to fight" "we should beat her up". It's annoying. It's exhausting. They just won't stop. I asked them why they keep doing this and they just keep doing it. It's hard for me to stand up to them. Especially because it's more than one person doing it. I don't know what to do. I just can't deal with this. I know they don't just do this to me but the people they do this to know how to deal with it. I don't. I notice they only do this to people they know won't do anything. I hate being that person you just know you can bully. I don't want to be that person. I don't like being that person. It's embarrassing. I ask for help but no one will help me. They get mad and tell me it's my problem. I'm going to take my life soon. I don't want to live anymore. I can't live like this.
14 answers 14