Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

Why do bullies target me?

Bullies always target me no matter where I am or who I'm with. Other people don't seem to have this problem. I don't understand. They throw up the middle finger at me, look at me and roll their eyes, laugh at me, whisper about me, attack me, stop and stare at me. Make rude comments like "why are you so ugly" "what the f*ck is she looking at" "do you have a problem" "want to fight" "we should beat her up". It's annoying. It's exhausting. They just won't stop. I asked them why they keep doing this and they just keep doing it. It's hard for me to stand up to them. Especially because it's more than one person doing it. I don't know what to do. I just can't deal with this. I know they don't just do this to me but the people they do this to know how to deal with it. I don't. I notice they only do this to people they know won't do anything. I hate being that person you just know you can bully. I don't want to be that person. I don't like being that person. It's embarrassing. I ask for help but no one will help me. They get mad and tell me it's my problem. I'm going to take my life soon. I don't want to live anymore. I can't live like this.

• Alan H

Thousands of others face that,

Report it to the school

I don't know your age, but you must still be in school because that's the only place where bullying occurs

and the immaturity level where bullies get to gather with their sheep followers.

Hopefully you have some friends that will back you and turn the tables on the bullies.

Maybe you have older siblings or relatives who can scare the bullies. Perhaps do home schooling online, or attend a charter school.

This harassment will end after high school, so until then, remove yourself from this environment. Good luck.

Hey. I have been there. It happened to me a lot in school but then I learned to stand up for myself. If someone said to you **** you you say **** you back. If someone try to push you around you give them a piece of your mind once you start standing for yourself it will get either and tell your family and teachers and be brave they only bully you because they know you are better then them.

Don't let that bother you. If you show them they are getting to you, they will succeed. They are only showing you how immature and poor they are as people and not even worth thinking about. Ignore them and find genuinely good people who have your back, upbuild, and encourage you, such as in support groups, or in a site like meetup, where you can find people with who you share common interests.

The only reason why they bully you is because they know you don't do anything. You are making yourself an easy target. They use you for their amusement. I'm sure you don't want to be remembered like that, so you must take action. Taking your own life is not worth it, and not the answer. Just because people don't see you as what you are, doesn't mean giving in, and showing them that they are right. You are your own self, and your own version. What they say doesn't justify. God doesn't make mistakes, so don't think you are one.

Sometimes in life, we have to experience things we don't want to. Its up to us as an individual to decide where we will go, what we will do, and how we do it.

Contact a lawyer, a parent, a principle, or whoever has authority to change this action. Bring them your predicament, and they should do something about it. If they don't however, defend yourself, or change schools. Don't let them get to you.

If a pie is raw, add more heat.

You need to get yourself a 1 pound container of wildfire pepper spray and keep it on your person at all times as well as a good sturdy club. And when a bully approaches you. You hose them down head to toe. and while they're on the ground puking their brains up and begging for mercy you beat the living crap out of them with the club. And then you get yourself another 1 lb can off of eBay and be ready to do it again the next day. Word will very quickly get out don't mess with that crazy m***********. Because you'll get hurt. I used to get bullied in high school. Until I set a bully on fire with several hundred people watching. The police would not prosecute and the psychologist said that's a perfectly normal reaction for somebody that's being bullied. And it's self-defense. I got a reputation don't mess with that crazy m*********** because he will hurt you! You do likewise!

Just knock one of them on their azz. Bullies are not looking to FIGHT. They are looking at someone who will stand there and take it. Once they know you will stand and fight they will quit bulling you.

Of course once they won't talk to your face they will say smart stuff about you behind your back but close enough for you to hear. So walk up to one of them and KNOCK THEM ON THEIR AZZ.

No one will defend you if you won't defend yourself. If you are gonna stand there and take sh*t from them they will give you sh*t. You have 2 choices. Stand there and cower or stand up and defend yourself. Pick one.

• Steve

It’s kid stuff. They’re kids. They do it for a reaction. Don’t give them one and they’ll stop. It’s no fun if you don’t react. They will bother someone else.

Until they outgrow it, that is.

You're 22 years old. You're an adult who can walk away and never see those people again.

1. Get a partner (boyfriend or girlfriend)

2. That's it.

• Lisa Fire6 months agoReport

Where is her age listed? I thought the writer was still in Jr. High because of the bullying etc...

• Helen

Take self defense classes.