Graham asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

My German shepherd mix Misty lost her courageous battle with aggressive behavior this week, any way to get the city to pay for her funeral?

In your dreams!! Troll.

Looking at your other content, it's clear you are a TROLL. Wow, it's been one after the other for a while now....

If you do not claim the body it will be disposed of - probably thrown in a trash pit at the dump. That's where our shelter's unadopted & therefore -"killed dog" corpses go.

• Really? My local shelter cremates them.

i would talk to the city about it

Graham, none of your questions are humorous to anyone but you. I don't know which is worse - a pretend death of a pretend dog OR sh*tting in other than the toilet bowl. "Plumber told me to defecate in upper portion (tank) of toilet so my pipes don't freeze this winter? Could this be true? Doesn't make sense.?"

Ask your Psychiatrist about your desperate need for attention at this week's appointment.

I realize you don't care, but I am fighting cancer. You are disgusting.

I would just bury her. It shouldn't need too large a hole: her hip joints will easily dislocate and you can fold her flat.

Ain't no tax dollars going toward your gross dog

• Graham6 months agoReport

it's there fault she gone