What is your hottest sexual experience?

• steve

Drunk with two drunk girls and a threesome that should have been unforgettable but none of us can remember anything that happened.

I think back and remember the girls and having fun and a brilliant time on the night but have no recollection of what actually happened.

I know sex took place with me and both girls and also they got together. I wish I was sober so could have appreciated it.

Well I'm a 15 year boy that is still a virgin and haven't dated anyone yet prolly because I'm really shy to do that. But honestly I can't wait to get a girlfriend hopefully this sophomore year. Really because I need to have an experience I've never dated a girl definitely have no interest in guys at all. I've crushed on about 7 girls at school and honestly have looked at other girls bra when they lifted up their shirt and got turned on I'm just too afraid to ask a girl. I really hope it's a good experience one thing I do have knowledge about is when it happens I will play it safe because I won't know what I'm doing and don't want to cause havoc. Mickey Mouse

• 38lsb

Arriving at my girlfriends house, she yells come in it's not locked, I see her sitting on the couch with a blanket over her lap and ask if she's cold, she replies no I'm hot and she removes the blanket which reveals a vibrator in her on a low setting and she tells me she's been doing it all day. What followed was the dirtiest, hottest, kinkiest night of my life.

• Sky

My hottest sexual experience was so hot I can't write it here. Suffice it to say, it was the most passionate lovemaking of my life.

That answer has to come from the lady concerned

i plead the 5th.

• Alan H

Nothing you need to know!

Me and my hot married boss having sex in his office closet while everyone else was in a meeting.

• kristy

My bf’s friend sitting in the living room next to our bedroom waiting on us to get changed and ready to go out......but we were having sex and knew he could hear us. It was really hot and when we finally came out of the bedroom I teased his friend about hearing us, lol.

• Kayla

That's not hot, that's actually pretty trashy. Would you want to listen to someone else having sex?

nothing strange , just having good time with my wife