Should I take the job?

I’ve been offered a new job. It pays the same as my current job apart from I’ll be doing something different plus Ill have less to travel. It’s Something I have little experience on but I’ve explained that to the employer.

It looks a good job I’m just worried that things will not work though.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Maybe. Do what is right. If you like your current job, keep it.

• 3 months ago

Follow you intuition.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Only you can answer that. Is there a reason you want to leave your current job that maybe this offer resolves? Do you feel the job will be more rewarding (financially and personally) in the long run? Is the offer with a better set of coworkers? I'm sure you can think of many other considerations.

• mikeae
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

If you concerned that the job is not a fit, then I think you should pass on the new job.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Things will work if you remain positive and have faith in God.

• 3 months ago

You don't say if it is with the same company you work for now or not. If it is then you travel costs to work will be the same so the only advantage is the less travel - if you don't like traveling. If it is with a new different company then you have to look at your getting work costs - they might be higher or lower and that will be the difference financially for you.

• B
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

it's the same pay? most persons would not bite on that. I'm betting the new position is 'under' salaried and your duties will be a lot more (underline the words " a lot ") than what you expected, you may travel less but the over time will kill you. I'd smell a rat and say'no'.

• 3 months ago

If you're happy with your current job, then DON'T!

• 3 months ago

Yes take the job and as you say less to travel too.

• 3 months ago

Wait on something better

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.