Dusty asked in HealthMental Health · 12 months ago

Will a policeman in the U.S.A go door to door and take our Guns if they are deemed illegal?

Yes, This is directed at you whom where a badge. Because I believe some of you will. I was boots on ground at Katrina and witnessed it first hand so why would it be any different, Law is Law right?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago
    Favourite answer

The law is the law but today as you say police have jurisdiction to break the law as they see fit and are proud of it. They just assume do anything they want and if the government officials want protection they stay on the side of police as well police stay on their good side leaving the public at the mercy of people that care more about themselves than what they are doing. The public has to put up with the injustice to keep in front of the injustice the police find less important to make it easier on themselves.

• ?
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Noone is trying to take away your precious little penis proxy.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

That's not going to happen; you're obsessing over nothing.

• 12 months ago

There has been zero hint, ever, at all, that the police, or anyone else, will "take your guns". There is talk to end the sale of assault rifles. There is no talk to go into people's homes and take the ones they own.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Who cares? If you follow Jesus - you won't need a gun. My Bible is bulletproof and has real blood on it to prove it!

• 12 months ago

Edit: The 2nd Amendment is not going to be repealed and private ownership of firearms will not be made illegal so your point is moot.

When the military and some out-of-town police confiscated firearms from citizens who were inside their own homes during the aftermath of Katrina it was totally illegal and unconstitutional. It was in fact armed robbery.

Also, police "wear" a badge.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.