Why don't we crack down harder against false rape accusations?

We hear a lot about the Me Too movement and women's rights, which is great. I am all for equal pay and giving rapists actual punishments, not like what happened to Brock Turner. But false rape accusations also make things very difficult for rape victims. So I think we need to crack down harder. I think... show more We hear a lot about the Me Too movement and women's rights, which is great. I am all for equal pay and giving rapists actual punishments, not like what happened to Brock Turner.

But false rape accusations also make things very difficult for rape victims. So I think we need to crack down harder.

I think making a false accusation should have a mandatory 10 year prison sentence, and anyone over the age of 13 should be prosecuted like an adult and be required to register as a sex offender for life.

They say that few rape accusations turn out to be false. So what? It doesn't matter how prevalent it is. Whoever does it deserves to suffer for life just like rapists do.