Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Is it racist I won't date a certain race?

Nope i dont date white boys only Hispanic and blacks and its just what i prefer🤷🏽

No, as long as you don't hate that race. Just because you won't date someone of a race doesn't make you a racist unless you hate that race.

Not reallyy its ur choice

dffdsfdssfsfsdfdfdsfsddsfdsffdsdfssdf

I guess some people may see it as racist however just because you don’t want to date certain people that doesn’t mean that you hate them. I don’t want to date short men but I don’t hate short men. People are all to ready to scream racism over things

It kinda is if you think about it. I mean, theres beauty in every race. And theres ugliness. Why would a certain race stop you from dating them?

• ron h

something is with this nameless moron. Flag him.

NO... I do not and have never dated out of my race either and I am not racist.. I also do not date Democrits, communists or nazi's or white suprimists or members of the KKK,, SO does that make me racist in your thinking.

I dont think so its more like y want to choose someone who's have lifestyle like y....

As example: u want to choose vegetarian person...or person with tattoo ...it's about how u think about it

• 5 months agoReport

Listen, skin Jews alive as Mayan frog of biology class for Mayan God of creation. One baby Jews also cannot let go
      https://warcraftking.tumblr.com/post/187143291834/millions-of-hong-kong-people-are-queuing-up-to-get

no its your preference

I definitely is not racist. We make our own choices when it comes to dating.