Is it a coincidence that my friends who are successful with girls have happily married parents whereas I,who,come from a broken home ...?!?

So my parents divorced when I was 10..it was hard for me because whereas I saw my friends parents being all lovey dovey to each other, call each other "honey" and stuff my parents never did that. Sometimes I would spend a beautiful sunday with a friend of mine and his parents who would walk holding hands... show more So my parents divorced when I was 10..it was hard for me because whereas I saw my friends parents being all lovey dovey to each other, call each other "honey" and stuff my parents never did that. Sometimes I would spend a beautiful sunday with a friend of mine and his parents who would walk holding hands only to come back at home to see my mom and dad yelling at each other..growing up I never went to a real date,never had a gf..I noticed that many times the friends I had who had happily married parents were successful with girls whereas the ones who had broken families were more like me with girls..Now I'm 24. I don't have a gf,I can't talk to girl. Not that I'm super shy or something,it's more like they're never interested in me. Do you think what happened in my family may have something to do with my situation?