Need help connecting water supply line (its reinforced vinyl) to a T-Valve (its metal)?

I dont really know what to do with the ring or even how to fasten the nut onto the t valve so can someone help im also trying to install a bidet

2 Answers

  • 12 months ago

    Ring? Is it a flat rubber gasket. That fits inside the nut before you screw it to the valve.

  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

    You need to know more than what you are saying. Generally the valve is threaded and the connector on the end of the vinyl hose is threaded and it's all sized to match. The nut on the end of the hose turns to make the threaded connection to the valve. That is the standard hookup for all of the water fixtures in the house. Look at other fixtures and see how they are done. Could it be a metric thread because it is a bidet? There might be an adapter that you would buy at the hardware store. Take some photos and whatever pieces you have and let the sales people find the fit.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.