Have you ever went throug this family situation? (please be patient and read through it, i need answers)?

Have you ever felt that your mother has stopped caring for you/love you? She don't talk with kindness no more, only when she needs help with something, otherwise it's a f*ck you attitude, even though I am the one who helps her out the most in the household. It's like i'm becoming air to her, treat... show more Have you ever felt that your mother has stopped caring for you/love you?

She don't talk with kindness no more, only when she needs help with something, otherwise it's a f*ck you attitude, even though I am the one who helps her out the most in the household. It's like i'm becoming air to her, treat me like i'm nothing.

Example: I just came home tonight and it's 10:30 at night (CEST TIME) and when I asked if there's any food she with a very stuck up attitude tells me: ''No, make some yourself if you're hungry!''

I have no problem doing that but after such a long day at work then I have to come home to this? It's not just this its way deeper.

I don't know what happend we used to be very close.