Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

Have you ever went throug this family situation? (please be patient and read through it, i need answers)?

Have you ever felt that your mother has stopped caring for you/love you?

She don't talk with kindness no more, only when she needs help with something, otherwise it's a f*ck you attitude, even though I am the one who helps her out the most in the household. It's like i'm becoming air to her, treat me like i'm nothing.

Example: I just came home tonight and it's 10:30 at night (CEST TIME) and when I asked if there's any food she with a very stuck up attitude tells me: ''No, make some yourself if you're hungry!''

I have no problem doing that but after such a long day at work then I have to come home to this? It's not just this its way deeper.

I don't know what happend we used to be very close.

I think her statement was truthful. You can't make your own sandwich? You sound like a whiny pants.

MOVE OUT.

maybe you should talk to her about it and tell her how you feel

no, quite the opposite, i have always felt my mother tried her best, to be there and care for me.

• John5 months agoReport

I think i just wrote this because i was ''HANGRY'' and tired, she made me food and told me she loves me. Life is good, love my mom:)