I don't approve of my son's girlfriend. Help?

My 15 year old son recently has started going with a girl who I do not approve of. As much a I want to say that I'm not a judgmental person, her look is a bit much for even me --- bright blue hair, facial piercings, fishnet stockings, etc... not the kind of girl I would've picked for my son. The one time... show more My 15 year old son recently has started going with a girl who I do not approve of. As much a I want to say that I'm not a judgmental person, her look is a bit much for even me --- bright blue hair, facial piercings, fishnet stockings, etc... not the kind of girl I would've picked for my son.

The one time I spoke to her she was sweet and a little shy, but I can't imagine why a girl who was actually friendly and shy would choose such an "out there" look. I can't help but worry that what I'm seeing of her is just an act.

I've brought it up to my son, but every time I do, he snaps at me and won't give me a straight answer. I don't want to make him feel bad or ruin his relationship, but I'm very worried about the company he's keeping. What should I do?