If you love your atheist kid enough then why dont you murder him/her before they reach the age of accountability?

It just makes sense since you'll be guaranteeing them a free ticket to heaven and God will always forgive you. This is why abortion is good and dont think that God is against it. Yeah he said thou shall not kill but then turned around and ordered his followers to kill pregnant women, babies, and disobedient kids in the OT. Dont think that he doesn't love the stench of children's blood. Hell he had his own son tortured to death and even though he is an all powerful God he is unable to forgive us without a blood sacrifice.

A person can battle atheism and the culture of death using the rosary and fasting.

I just have to say that I don't condone anyone killing kids and I hope that everyone understands that people that kill their kids are considered monsters and delusional and locked away for the rest of their lives for good reason.

That is typical fundie-ism.

• It makes no sense, It is filled with Pride, hatred of the child, and desire to be right.

Accountablity is the age at which he can appreciate the Truth, whatever it is, and you won't allow this because you've decided it is better he die.

• But that assumes that you HATE them!!! Because God loves them more than you do and more than they love themselves. Murder would be PURE HATE.

No such thing as an "age of accountability". We are all born inherently sinful. The default eternal destination of all mankind, regardless of age, is eternal Hell for their rebellion against the Holy God.

MY KIDS BOTH BELIEVE IN GOD...SON IS BORN AGAIN...WE DO NOT THINK OF killing others...GOD IS JUDGE NOT US..

You want me to sacrifice my son to the jew's jealous god? Why? I am neither crazy nor religious. (Yes l know, same thing).

This is what your religion preaches? Kill anyone who doesn't agree with you?

You win the biggest hypocrite of the year award.

• .................................................