I ve had a bunch of little red bumps on my chest and back for the past month.?

They don t effect my life in a negative way, some of them have gone away, but some of them have stayed. What could they be? How could I get rid of them?

• ron h

without seeing them, it's hard to say, The fact that some are going away confuses me. If you're shaving your chest and back where the bumps are, it could be ingrown hairs. All I can think of is to use a washcloth or loofa and body wash to be sure those areas are exfoliated, and if it's been months, maybe see a dermatologist sometime soon.

Don’t listen to people saying it’s herpes, the virus doesn’t work like that. It’s blocked pores usually from wearing tight clothes. I get them a lot, use scrubs and salicylic acid. The sun helps too

Yeah shingles is going around and so is scabies you might want to check with your doctor.

• Katie3 months agoReport

You’d know if it was shingles, it makes you feel like you’re dying

• Katie

Pours blocked by sweat.

Do you wrestle? Could be Mat Herpes.

They may be Grovers Disease a dermatological disorder