Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo WidgetsYahoo Fantasy Baseball · 6 months ago

My dad kicked me out because of my political beliefs.?

I told my dad I am a socialist at dinner and will be voting for Bernie.

The next morning I woke up and all my stuff was by the door and a note that says “get use to being homeless. ps, Venezuela has free college, housing and healthcare. Good luck.”

What should I do? And what state is Venezuela in!”

• Edna

Venezuela isn't a state, dummy .. it's a Socialist country in the Continent of South America. Get your stuff together and move down there. You and your Socialist beliefs will be right at home.

You're not going to have a chance to vote for Bernie. I have a better chance of winning a million-dollar lottery than Bernie Sanders does of ever winning the Democratic nomination to run for president.

Isn’t Venezuela in New Mexico

cool story bro............add a few dragons next time.

This troll question is just as lame now as it was the first time it was asked. Troll harder, noob!

If you're 18 or older you are on your own.

Venezuela is in South America...if you went to or graduated from high school you would know that.

• John

Sounds fair, its his house and you're not even paying rent.

• Jon

check Google Maps

tip: BYO food and toilet paper

Venezuela is a country, not a state or anywhere in the United States.... And now you have a real reason to be a useless socialist. Good job to your dad!

• A.J.

Are you over 18 years old? If you are, it is his right even if he's a moron. If not, contact the nearest social services because he is acting illegally.

Add - per comment, in actually answering 60,000 questions, I miss a phase here and there.

The answer still is true. And, it's social liberal fiscal conservative, and unless greedy and rich, or racist or incredibly afraid, a trump supporter is a moron. His support base is well known, and more than half are morons.

• Erica6 months agoReport

Gosh you liberals are dumb. He said he’s voting for sanders, clearly he’s either 18 or will be soon. His dad is doing nothing illegally.

Honestly, I think you're trolling and you're looking for attention.

Not to mention according to your own stated timeline you should already be homeless....yet you're posting questions on yahoo answers...