Found old messages of bf with online urkrine gf? (We weren’t dating at the time) just not sure if that’s a weird ass thing to do?

My partner left his old phone for me to use and didn’t wipe it there were some photos left on from 4 years ago of him messaging a girl from Ukraine on a dating website (we are Australian) and I just found it a bit off putting there was a photo of her holding roses and a letter he sent her and what I would call lame... show more My partner left his old phone for me to use and didn’t wipe it there were some photos left on from 4 years ago of him messaging a girl from Ukraine on a dating website (we are Australian) and I just found it a bit off putting there was a photo of her holding roses and a letter he sent her and what I would call lame messages about love when I don’t think they have ever met.. this means he was 22 at the time, I’m trying to think of it as if he was young and immature but I’m 21 now and would never do something like that, should I be concerned or nah? Just never pictured him to be the guy that would do that.