Jesus asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 6 months ago

Do you think the economy will enter a recession within one year from today?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Oiy
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

It was a recession already, even in Germany. Where have you been?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

A downturn definitely seems to be on the horizon, but it's darn near impossible to predict the exact day it will begin.

• Jesus6 months agoReport

Thank You for your response. :)

• C
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yep, we're due one and all the classic signs are there already. Laugh at me if you will, but I knew it for sure when the summer fashion was released and there was a plethora of voluminous, frumpy dresses. For some reason this seemingly completely unrelated phenomenon is one of the first visible signs of an impending recession. Derrida (yes, the philosopher) even wrote about it. Now the classic economic indicators are also pointing in that direction.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

stop questioning things without having any logical sources to back your claim

your just making speculations considering how the shape of the economy always changes and its perception is nothing more than opinions and reactions

• ...Show all comments
    • leslie6 months agoReport

im worked up over your ignorance and lack of education. I am not worked up over the shape of society lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It is likely but historically when Q1, and Q2 are up, the rest of the year goes well. 2/3 times. I think a correction is coming. The energy sector is in a slump.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Depends on the election results. Many economists predicted a recession based in the fact Clinton was expected to win, but Trump winning increased economic confidence do that recession never occurred.

I do think the market is over inflated, and regardless of who wins, we won’t be seeing the returns we have over the past few years. That doesn’t mean recession however.

• Daddio
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No, but the Dems will do their best to talk us into one like they just tried with the inversion trash. They cannot win if the economy is doing well

• 6 months ago

The Democrats, and their liberal media propaganda outlets, are trying their best to encourage a recession. The Democrats are sabotaging President Trump's record economy in order to regain power.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No I do not, the economy will enter a recession by Labor Day in 2 weeks.

• 6 months ago

Try by February.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.