My father has always been rude to my mother for the most part. And I don’t know why she doesn’t leave him. Any advice ?

They argue frequently and are often rude to each other. It’s been like this since I was in third grade. I’ve been in relationships before and the longest one lasted 3. Years but we never argued like my folks. Whenever their around each other it’s like waiting for a bomb to explode. At any minute someone might say... show more They argue frequently and are often rude to each other. It’s been like this since I was in third grade. I’ve been in relationships before and the longest one lasted 3. Years but we never argued like my folks. Whenever their around each other it’s like waiting for a bomb to explode. At any minute someone might say something that sparks an argument. I feel apathetic and I’m tired of it 🤷🏿‍♂️