Apple cider vinegar, does it really remove moles??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

A mole if not medically certified a problem becomes less noticeable the moment you stop paying attention to it.

• 5 months ago

Yes you need to have faith in it and believe the magic

• Anonymous
    5 months ago
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, of course not. If you have moles, regardless of what shape they are, go to a dermatologist and have them removed as soon as possible! It's an out-patient procedure, not complicated at all.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Of course it doesn't. Do you believe everything you hear? Why would it? Vinegar is just weak acetic acid. Cider vinegar has no magic properties.

And FFS it's CIDER vinegar. Ther's no form of cider vinegar that isn't made from apples.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No. And any mole that's "expanding" for any reason needs to be seen by a doctor. Immediately. A doctor can quickly and safely remove any moles that might be cancerous -and any mole anywhere might be cancerous. Scarring is minimal and often invisible. The mole will be biopsied and you'll quickly know if it was just a mole or something more serious. Don't take a chance with something that can be treated and cured when caught early.

• 5 months ago

i am not sure......................

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No but feel free it try it.

< I’ve tried it for five days, but the mole only expanded, should I continue??? >

Wonder that you might be in effect feeding it? Yeah, I would too.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

no it does not....

• 5 months ago

I’ve tried it for five days, but the mole only expanded, should I continue???

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.